How does 'Splitting my first payment' work?

FlatClub understands sometimes you want more flexibility financially when you send a Booking Request, that's why we introduce a feature to help you 'split your 1st payment'.

If your stay is more than 30 days and your check-in date is more than 7 days away, you have the option to only pay 10% of the first payment and send a Booking Request. Once your Booking Request is accepted, we will collect the remaining 90% after 72 hours.

Please note that if you couldn't complete the 90% of the payment, the booking will be cancel and you may be incurred a penalty. You can switch to a different payment method if needed, simply follow our guide on this subject.

Powered by Zendesk