As a first step, we recommend that you review the Cancellation Policy on your booking before making the decision to cancel. The Cancellation Policy on the listing you booked is available on the listing page and on your booking confirmation. The refund amount you are eligible for will be determined by the terms of the listing Cancellation Policy selected by your host. FlatClub’s service fee is non refundable. Review the terms of Cancellation Policies here.
To proceed cancelling your booking please take the following steps:
1. Notify your host via FlatClub message.
2. Navigate to 'Booked Accommodation' under 'Accommodation' in FlatClub dashboard, find your booking and select 'Cancel Booking'
3. Review the Cancellation Policy and select a reason for cancelling
4. You'll find the details of your cancellation, including refundable amount (if any). FlatClub fees are non-refundable.
5. Finalise your cancellation by clicking 'Cancel Booking', please note that cancellation is irreversible and effective immediately.
If you have any questions about our Cancellation process, you can contact the FlatClub Customer Service team via email with your Booking Reference number. Your Booking Reference is available on your booking confirmation on your dashboard and on your confirmation email.